Essential Job Functions:
Dependent on the member’s specific job function, role responsibilities within the customer support team may include but are not limited to:
Listen attentively and investigate researcher’s questions to provide correct and proactive responses
- Provide Technical customer support for the Transnetyx applications via phone, e-mail and chat to Genetic Research Community
- Become a product specialist of Transnetyx services and be able to articulate functionality to clients
- Assist in the design and specifications of system enhancements
- Daily interact with customers by responding to inbound and outbound emails, chats and phone calls.
- Ability to take ownership of researcher’s inquiry and resolve set problems independently
- Monitor and maintain order progress by adding, canceling and/or editing customer orders in Admin management system.
- Achieve department goals in the areas of client satisfaction and other established performance metrics
- Ability to patiently train customers, as needed to ensure proficiency with online order management system and process.
Essential Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Five or more years of experience in relevant field with strong customer service and administrative training.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and third parties in order to ensure quality customer service.
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural customer setting.
- Must have the ability to proactively address issues in a quick, creative, and innovative manner.
- Must be outgoing, flexible, adaptable, and energetic. • Must be analytical, be attentive to detail, and can prioritize and multi-task using strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic including great personal drive, motivation, discipline, and initiative; including the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Must be comfortable with answering phones, utilizing computers, working in multiple systems and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
This Position is classified as an hourly position with benefits.