Customer & Product Solutions Specialist
The Customer & Product Solutions Specialist provides cross functional support to Project Management, Operations, Shipping, Sales and CPSS teams daily along with other initiatives. This individual will support internal and external customers in analysis, research and proactive solutions. This is inclusive of promptly responding and appropriately escalating customer inquiries.
Reports to // VP System Quality & Development
Department // Genetic Services
Hours // Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
Dependent on the member’s specific job function, role responsibilities within the customer support team may include but are not limited to:
- Provide Technical customer support for the Transnetyx applications via phone, e-mail and chat to Genetic Research Community
- Become a product specialist of Transnetyx services and be able to articulate functionality to clients
- Assist in the design and specifications of system enhancements
- Daily interact with customers by responding to inbound and outbound emails, chats and phone calls.
- Ability to take ownership of researcher’s inquiry and resolve set problems independently
- Monitor and maintain order progress by adding, canceling and/or editing customer orders in Admin management system.
- Achieve department goals in the areas of client satisfaction and other established performance metrics
- Ability to patiently train customers, as needed to ensure proficiency with online order management system and process.
Essential Job Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Five or more years of experience in relevant field with strong customer service and administrative training.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and third parties in order to ensure quality customer service.
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural customer setting.
- Must have the ability to proactively address issues in a quick, creative, and innovative manner.
- Must be outgoing, flexible, adaptable, and energetic. • Must be analytical, be attentive to detail, and can prioritize and multi-task using strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic including great personal drive, motivation, discipline, and initiative; including the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Must be comfortable with answering phones, utilizing computers, working in multiple systems and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
This Position is classified as an hourly position with benefits.